PrestaShop is a free eCommerce software that allows users to setup online stores on a quick and easy fashion, cutting off the technical and financial complications that are usually involved in this kind of business.
Openpay has developed a module that integrates all our payment methods on your PrestaShop store.
- PrestaShop v1.6.1 or greater.
- PrestaShop v1.7.2 or greater.
It is required for the server that hosts your PrestaShop store to fulfill the following:
- PHP 5.6 or greater.
- MySQL v5.0 or greater.
- PHP CURL extension enabled.
- Have a SSL certificate for your eCommerce, in case you wish to accept credit card payments.
In order to install the Openpay module on your PrestaShop store you need to follow these steps:
- Download the ZIP file with the plugin contents. You can use this link.
- On your PrestaShop admin panel, go to Modules and Services using the lateral menu.
3. Click Add new module on the upper right corner of the screen.
4. On the form, click Choose file and pick the ZIP file downloaded on step 1. .
5. Click on button Upload this module. Instalar.
6. Locate the newly installed plugin and click the Install option.
- On your Openpay admin panel, identify the API credentials assigned to your merchant account.
Find the credentials by clicking the cog icon on the upper right corner of the screen, then select API Credentials
2. Openpay modules configuration:
On your PrestaShop admin panel, go to Modules and Services using the lateral menu.
On the search field placed on the left, type in Openpay, Click Configure.
c. Fill in the configuration mind keeping in mind the following topics:
- Select the operation mode of the module: Sandbox (for testing purposes) or Production.
- Write in the API credentials obtained on Step 1.
- Set up options for months without interest will be shown for payment with credit cards.
- Defines the minimum payment amount for months without interest.
- Enter the site URL, this field is very important because this parameter that is taken for the creation of webhook (payment notification), if the domain or subdomain of the site changes, you will need to update this field.
- Define the hours on which your customer will be able to make a payment via Convenience Store or Wire Transfer, in case those payment methods are enabled.
d. Click Save configuration, once the form is completed.
Store and SPEI payment notifications
The plugin is prepared to receive payment notifications automatically, that is, without the need to configure your Openpay account or plugin. Notifications are sent to merchant when when a charge was made or when a payment reference was expired.
Important: The plugins assume that the store must reside in the root of the domain, so the webhook is created based on this url.
It is necessary to verify that the Webhooks were created correctly in Openpay.
- On your Openpay admin module, go to Options (cog icon) -> Settings.
2. Locate the Webhookssection. If the webhook was configured correctly there will be a record in Verified.