WooCommerce is a plugin that enables users to convert their WordPress sites into a fully functional online store, in a quick and easy fashion.
Our plugins for WooCommerce lets you add and configure Openpay's supported payment methods (credit card, stores and wire transfers), to be available within the shopping flow of your WordPress store.
It is required for the server that hosts your WordPress store to fulfill the following:
- PHP 5.6 or greater.
- MySQL v5.0 or greater.
- Apache mod_rewrite extension enabled.
- WordPress 4.9 or greater.
- WooCommerce 4.0.0 plugin.
- PHP CURL extension enabled.
- Have a SSL certificate for your eCommerce, in case you wish to accept credit card payments.
- On your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins -> Add New, link, on the lateral menu.
2. In the box search, enter the keyword Openpay to search for available payment options.
3. Identify the plugin of the desired payment method and click on Install Now.When installation is complete, the plugin must be activated.
1. On your WordPress admin panel, go to WooCommerce -> Settings, link, on the lateral menu.
2. Modify the value Currency for the appropiate one according your business. Save your changes by clicking the button Save changes by the end of the form.
To activate and deactivate payouts, you must follow these steps.
- Go to the Payments tab located at the top of the Woocommerce settings.
- Activate the desired payment option.
- Click on the Manage button to start the configuration.
4. On your Openpay admin panel, identify the API credentials assigned to your merchant account.
Find the credentials by clicking the cog icon on the upper right corner of the screen, then select API Credentials
5. Fill in the settings form keeping in mind the following:
- Enable module:Enables or disables Openpay as the payment platform for your eCommerce.
- Test mode (Sandbox):Determines whether the plugin is working on a testing environment (Sandbox) or productive environment.
- Openpay credentials (Merchant ID, Secret Key, Public Key):API credentials to use (whether you are on Sandbox or Productive environments). Copy and paste each value (check step 3) accordingly.
- How to process the charge?: Defines the type of charge to be made:
- Direct: An evaluation of the charge will be carried out and it will be rejected if the anti-fraud system detected any anomaly.
- 3d Secure: A redirect to the bank will be carried out so that the client is authenticated in his bank.
- Selective authentication: An evaluation of the charge will be carried out and if the anti-fraud system detects any anomaly, a 3D secure charge will be executed.
- Charge settings: Indicates whether the charge is made immediately or not.
- Payment with points: To receive payments with BBVA Points.
- Save cards: Enable saving credit cards..
- Months without interest: You can enable or disable card payments to months without interest by selecting 3,6,9,12 and / or 18.
- Minimum amount MSI: Defines the minimum payment amount for months without interest.
6. Save your changes by clicking the Save changes by the end of the form.
Store and SPEI payment notifications
The plugin is prepared to receive payment notifications automatically, that is, without the need to configure your Openpay account or plugin. Notifications are sent to merchant when when a charge was made or when a payment reference was expired.
Important: The plugins assume that the store must reside in the root of the domain, so the webhook is created based on this url.
It is necessary to verify that the Webhooks were created correctly in Openpay.
- On your Openpay admin module, go to Options (cog icon) -> Settings.
2. Locate the Webhookssection. If the webhook was configured correctly there will be a record in Verified.