About WooCommerce Subscriptions
WooSubscriptions offers a set of tools for your WordPress based commerce, with which you will be able to sell products or services using recurrent payments. This means your customers can purchase items on your store once and WooSubscriptions handles the task of making the appropiate charges automatically.
Our WooSubscriptions plugin enables to set up your eCommerce so it can use Openpay as the payment platform to process those recurrent charges.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- Plugin WooCommerce 2.0 or greater
- Plugin WooSubscriptions 1.5 or greater
RequirementsIt is required for the server that hosts your WordPress store to fulfill the following:
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater.
- MySQL v5.0 or greater.
- Apache mod_rewrite extension enabled.
- PHP CURL extension enabled.
- Have a SSL certificate for your eCommerce, in case you wish to accept credit card payments.
InstallationIn order to install the Openpay plugin for WooSubscriptions on your WordPress based store you must complete the following steps:
- Download the ZIP file with the plugin contents. You can use this link.
- On your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins -> Añadir nuevo, link, on the lateral menu.
- On your WordPress admin panel, go to WooCommerce -> Settings, link, on the lateral menu.
Find the credentials by clicking the cog icon on the upper right corner of the screen, then select API Credentials4. To activate and deactivate the payment options, you must follow these steps.
- Go to the Payments tab located at the top of the Woocommerce settings.
- Activate the desired payment Openpay.
- Click on the Gestionar button to start the configuration.
- Enable/DisableEnables or disables Openpay as the payment platform for your eCommerce.
- Title, Description: Informative blocks of text displayed to the customer on the shopping flow of your store.
- Sandbox modeDetermines whether the plugin is working on a testing environment (Sandbox) or productive environment.
- Production Merchant ID, Secret Key, Public Key: API credentials to use on productive environment.
- Sandbox Merchant ID, Secret Key, Public Key: API credentials to use on testing environment (Sandbox).